Automatically Set A Product Variant Metafield Value in Shopify by Using
Mr. Arigato Task Automator
Quickly and easily set product variant metafield values automatically.
With Mr. Arigato for Shopify you can quickly and easily set metafield values for any type of Shopify object, including product variants, products, orders, customers, and more.
Here are some reasons our users LOVE using Mr. Arigato to automatically set product variant metafield values:
- Access to all Shopify data points for product variants, products, and product images.
- Set a metafield value when a variant is sold out.
- Set a metafield value when a variant has only one item left in stock.
- Set a metafield value when a variant is sold.
- Set a metafield value based on inventory levels at specific locations.
- Set default metafield values when a product variant is created.